Unopened/ Undamaged items may be returned with a sales receipt within 30 days for a full refund. Items that do not have a receipt may be exchanged for store credit.
We cannot take returns on the following items:
- Single Cards
- Collectible Card Game Products (opened or unopened)
- Used Games
- Clearance Items
- Any product with an opened/ damaged packaging
In the event of defective/ missing items, we highly suggest that you contact the game’s manufacturer. Most companies will be more than happy to replace any missing or damaged pieces free of charge!
We are in a plaza that shares its parking lot with many other stores. If you are attending an event or plan on paying games at the store for a lengthy period of time, please use our side parking lot, right next to the store. This is important on weekends and during big events – our neighbors will appreciate being able to accommodate their customers, too! Thank you!
Code of Conduct
At Millennium, we are 100% committed to providing a safe, fun environment, where folks of all stripes can come together and enjoy their hobbies. Help us keep our store this way by observing the following rules:
- Alcohol, illegal drugs, weapons, and pornography are strictly prohibited. This includes being under the influence of drugs or alcohol while in the store.
- Violence of any kind is strictly prohibited
- There is no smoking inside the store, including e-cigs and vaping
- Refrain from using socially inappropriate language
- Use proper hygiene and wear appropriate attire (if you aren’t sure if something is appropriate, it probably isn’t)
- Theft/ shoplifting will not be tolerated and will be strictly enforced
- Do not take unpaid items into the Game Center
- Do not buy/ sell items in the store. While we strongly encourage trading, buying and selling within the store is not only bad form – it’s illegal
- Remember that everyone is here to have fun! Be a good sport, clean up your mess, and help us keep this store awesome!!